Sad! Man Dies after Consuming two bottles of Dry Gin

Early this afternoon unidentified man has reportedly died after drinking two bottles of dry gin in Lagos.

According to a Twitter user, Anyawu Tutu (@steadi_lady) said the deceased bled through his nose and ears after consuming two bottles of chelsea dry gin on a bet of 20k.

Her tweet reads below;

“Someone just drank two big bottles of that Chelsea Dry gin where I’m plaiting my hair because of 20k bet, and he dropped dead.
The police will not meet me here, I’m going home”.

By Mudiaga

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Open chat